Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Makan FREE again (backdated post)

Beginning of this month we went back Malacca then my youngest BIL treat us makan at 1 of the Chinese Restaurant at Lorong Kubu (because of his birthday). Little Ryan enjoyed his food so much...but poor mummy!!! cz tat time still hv "bad night sickness" (nausea) so totally no appetite to eat. I think that night Ryan eat more than me...hu hu

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
actually fish curry is my all the time favourite...but that night i didnt eat at all cz the smell from thick curry really "beh tahan"...hu hu that nite i just ate plain rice + veggies nia...hu hu

Ryan enjoying his food so much...:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wah,very nice food leh............
    Ryan must eat a lot de.......it'S???haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan, yum yum d foods :D
    KC, is ok, bb Ryan eat on ur behalf hohooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan is really enjoying the food and also on your behalf la... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew that place..long time never been there. Food is nice, sometimes no place to seat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan really enjoyed his food a lot. Maybe he got his gene from mommy, coz mommy before preggy also enjoying food. Hehe.

    For me, last time I am very afraid of the smell of fish. So for the first 4 mths of preggy, never eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celine, ya lor Ryan enjoyed his food so much + eat a lots...:)

    Suhar + Cynthia, i think so Ryan eat on behalf of me..hi hi..:)

    Yugene, how coincidence you also like this restaurant, actually this is my PIL's fav restaurant cz the food there very nice + the price also very reasonable..:)

    Joanne, BINGO...agreed wth you... maybe Ryan get his gene from me cz "kuat makan"...hi hi
    Coincidental again...cz u too cannot eat fish at begining stage of pregnancy...when me carry Ryan last time hor,after 1st trimester all can wallop already...hi hi..:)

    ReplyDelete