Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am 10 weeks Pregnant

Yes...now i am 10 weeks pregnant then my EDD is 12 February 2010... 2 days before Chinese New year..thats mean i cannot enjoy all CNY delicious foods + cookies...*hu hu*...Last time when i carry Ryan, my EDD is 21 Jan 2007 but Ryan very excited wanna come out so i delivered him on 8 Jan 2007 (13 days earlier..) Hope so for 2nd baby i will deliver early so i can go back my hometown early for confinement.....For 2nd baby i don't have much problem ( the symptom exactly same like i carry Ryan last time) except for 6 weeks onwards i have no appetite to eat then also i have night sickness..that's mean right after 6 pm my body automatically turn to be very tired + nausea then i need to lie down + rest...luckily so far no vomiting at all...* thanks god*..Once i turn to 10 weeks my appetite seem like back to normal then my night sickness also already reduce.

*Million thanks to my beloved hubby for your patience & caring during my blue mood...*hu hu*..
* Thumb up for my little Ryan cz he didnt cause much problem to me...maybe he understand my situation after i had explained to him...everything he will go to his daddy's..Ryan, mummy + daddy love u so much!!!

18 comments:

  1. yahooo~~~ congratulations !!!

    Never mind abt the CNY's food.. u can ahve it the following year....but kind of worry abt the confinement lady's charges though ( if u will hire one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I am soooooo happy for you. Take good care of yourself k :) This is definitely the greatest gift before CNY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats.......So wanna have a baby boy or girl??
    I delivered my boy Ryan also few days before CNY....so my CNY celebration is just inside the room,can't eat all the yummy CNY Dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! So happy for you!!

    Ryan gonna have titi or meimei ya? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulation! So happy for you... Ryan may be excited too ya... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the good news! Hope everything go as smoothly as you hoped. Take care ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know ar, the moment I saw this post..My first expression is...SO SO SO Happy for you. I am really do.

    You do take care ya and rest more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats KC.so happy hear u say u ready return normal and no very hard leh.

    Ryan,know him want do ko ko leh,than him know mommy hard to preg so no do many problem to u.is very gd boy Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear u have appetite :) take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohooo! Congratulations hun, for your pregnancy and for your lovely Ryan. I arrived on your blog randomly and I really liked it! Now it's on my favourites list. I'm a mum of a little boy called Marlow and I really enjoy reading other mummy stories on line. Did you already choose the name for your next future baby? I remember I spent a lot of time chilling out choosing my baby names. Here a great link http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ Let us know how it's going!! Jo and her little Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ley Mei...thanks...actually i no need to worry bout CL cz my mum will "jaga" me...:)

    Caroline, thnaks for your concern..:)

    Mery, of course if can me + hubby wish for baby gal, but if still boy also no problem, as long baby is healthy.Wah..last time u also spent ur confinment during CNY...pity you..then next is my turn..hi hi..:)

    Yugene, Cynthia, Mummy Gwen, Joanne, Celine + Suhar..thanks yer for the concern...:)

    Bounty, thanks for visiting my blog..:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats KC!! I'm so happy for you!! Wow, so many preggie mummy blogger now.... take good care ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mommy Ryan how r u???Not c yr at MP forum o....It's bz ???

    ReplyDelete
  14. wei ... how r u .. long time didnt drop by here .. of cos happy for u leh .. it's the news u've been waiting for .. anyway take care ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Celine..lately me quite busy lor....btw thnaks for your concern..:)

    Jenn, kam sia...kam sia....do keep in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats ya KC..just read about your pregnancy. Sorry I am late to wish. Hopefully will be Rynia..hehehe...

    Do take care and enjoy your pregnancy ya! I'll pray for you and baby health and safety..

    Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete