Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cameron Highlands Trip (1-2 Jan 2010)

While we were at kelantan, back at my hometown for the holiday, we decided to make a short trip to Cameron Highland. It's kind a family outing as my brother and family and my mom followed. Kind a last minute decision..hehehe.
We took Gua Musang-Simpang Pulai highway. Traffic was smooth and the all hilly view along the way is nice and the air is cooling and refreshing. It took us 5 hours to reach CH and reached there at 10.30am.
Our first stop was the few stall along the way. Apa lagi we all 'wash our eyes' hehehe and bought as usual strawberry (not sweet....), honey and some fruits...My nieces and nephew take turn taking care of Ryan....at least we got the chance to do some shopping...
Next was the Boh Tea Farm on top on the mountain. The road goin up was so narrow and winding...luckily my husband drove hehehe....if me sure turn back and go back. Once up there, we need to park our cars at the designated car park and me with my big tummy have to take a short walk up the hilly road....
After lunch and everybody is tired, we checked in to our apartment. Parkland Apartment. The place is clean and comfortable with 3 room wt attached bathroom and kitchen.
At night, we didn't walk much as it was raining. We went to the nearby pasar malam.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. Nice outing, KC, you super great, preggy also can travel to many places ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to Cameron is a refreshing holiday we can enjoy there. Hope we can make a trip to there soon..heheh.

    Hi Mummy Ryan..just added u in my blogroll list..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like corn the most at Cameron Highlands. Super sweet and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. I like the vegetables and flowers! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete