Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hi...all

Hi...all...still remember me?...ha ha

I've been lazy lately for updating my blog...(almost 1 mnth plus....)maybe bcz of my pregnancy, tired & mostly my time occupied wth my little hero...hi hi & macam-macam...excuses...(101 excuses.....)

Actually for this pregnany my BP always low...easily to get tired,no appetite to eat(till nw me only gained 2 kg...hu hu...)

Luckily..at least gain 2 kg..if not sure next check up my gynea will make noise again..I noticed for this pregnancy is totally different wth my 1st pregnancy...maybe i carry a baby girl kua....(ha ha pls pray 4 me...)

3 comments:

  1. Wow..having a girl huh..hehe. So happy for you. Take care and rest well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to kepoh with you about the gender of your baby in your previous post, hehe.

    Girl is nice, you can ban leng leng with her.

    Hope you take care yea.

    ReplyDelete