Thursday, October 8, 2009

Johor Trip (backdated Post)

During Raya Holiday last month my mum came to KL with my niece and we went to my brother's house at JB. We left KL early on Saturday morning (4.30am)and by 8am we reached my brother's house at Taman Perling. The traffic was smooth.
Among the few places that we went to was The Zon and Danga Bay. My brother wanted to take us to the famous beef noodle in JB but unfortunately the shop was closed on that day.So we had to settled for steamboat at night.
On the last day we went to Kota Tinggi Waterfall for picnic..wow..this is Ryan 1st ever visit to a waterfall..he was very excited & happily playing water with my niece & nephew. But he could only enjoyed it for awhile as it was starting to rain.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wow..the waterfall is breathtaking. Nice outing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never bring Xixi to Kota Tinggi before. The water there is cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kc you know..this is my previous workplace..nice isn'it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah...start the journey so early ya!!
    Been there when I was very young..the water are super cold!!

    ReplyDelete