Friday, September 11, 2009

My little chef

Whenever im busy cooking inside the kitchen, Ryan will play by himself at living room. Normally i will on Barney show for him...but few times will take a peek into him just wanna check what he is doing.
Sometimes if he bad mood he will take his small chair to the kitchen & will "kacau" me.

Photobucket
aiyoo...i just turn my body to take other thing so his action so fast...scoop my pound chilies into the bowl of water...haih really pening wth my little chef

Photobucket
mummy need any help from me?


Photobucket
Sweet smiling form my notti & ke-po-chi little chef

7 comments:

  1. he is so cute.. and just being helpful but don't know whether it's more help or trouble.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever boy..can help up mummy now.Don't create a mess ,ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good that Ryan loves helping you in kitchen. Next time he could cook a great meal for daddy and mommy.

    So planning to cook bittergourd for the day? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's not afraid of the spicyness of the pounded chillies??

    ReplyDelete
  5. All mummies thanks for a great comment..ha ha he is not a little helper but make mummy more work to clean up the kitchen...^-^

    ReplyDelete