Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Im a SAHM

Today officially i'm being a SAHM (stay at home mum), the tittle that i have looked forward for quite sometimes..Finally today all my wish was b granted....
Most of my colleagues get shocked when they know bout this...so lots of question they had asked me....."You not regret meh???"...."ai yoo you still young", "You got problem at your workplace???"..n bla bla....till my mouth tired wanna answer all their questions....ha ha ..dont bother lah...as long as im HAPPY wth my decision.
Yup..im really HAPPY now...cz the most important is i wanna spend the fullest time with my little Ryan (cz fr baby till he 20 months old he was look after by my MIL at Malacca, only once a week i can see him). So i don't want this same thing happen to my 2nd baby so i will look after my 1st & 2nd baby by myself...*wish me Good Luck*...

11 comments:

  1. welcome to a SAHM world. Dont have salary every month but for me every second you can spend your precious time with little ryan kan.

    Many people also say the same to me, sayang la..have degree but tak kerje..stay at home doing what? But for me I got my own satisfaction. Like hubby said to me..no need to work now la. kehadiran anda amat diperlukan di rumah ini untuk menjaga abah n tina..isn'it sweet.

    So be a strong SAHM mom ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the club mama... and nice to have you around too! and you, take care and not too active with Ryan ya.. :) We will look forward for more posts from you.. and enjoy every seconds you spend full time with Ryan.. and I can tell how happy Ryan be..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the club, Mummy. :) Your sacrifice will be pay off dearly. Now, you can spend more quality time with Ryan and your 2nd baby too. Wishing you GOOD LUCK. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to SAHM club!! Being a SAHM is not easy, I think is more tougher than working. But I'm glad that you happy with your decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KC, Welcome to world of housewife !! How is day1 be a full time hsewife?

    Can email me ur lastest email address?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the club!!

    So happy that you have made that decision!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to SAHM club...we are in the same boat.....I believe u hav made this decision after full consideration. Sure you will have a wonderful time with ur boy n ur coming baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh really!! I am so happy for you! Didn't know that you have such plan but I am sure that's the best plan that you have ever made coz you get to take care of your Ryan full time and watched him grow everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am very sure you have made the right choice for your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. KC....wish u happy to be SAHM ya....:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. To all mummies...
    Thanks for a GREAT comment...yes im very happy wth my new life now cz i hv more time to spend wth little Ryan..:)

    ReplyDelete