Monday, June 15, 2009

My little prince's bed

I do let Ryan sleep at his own bed when he 20 months old. By that time i brought him back KL to stay with me then at first me had no idea where to let him sleep. Few of my friends suggested i just put single mattress then let him sleep on the floor. At last my hubby suggested why not we just let him sleep on single bed since he already big boy.Some more easier for me to reach him in case he call me middle of the nite (lazy mummy....he he), before this every time he come to KL i will share my bed with him then hubby need to sacrifice & sleep on single mattress on the floor...he he pity hubby :)

Photobucket

I put 1 big pillow (blue colour) at his feet just in-case to protect him from fall to the floor..he he..but so far ok although his sleeping pattern will turn 360

Photobucket
Our room is facing KL's view so in-case if he cannot sleep he will stand up & looking at the view

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. wah.. Ryan has quite a number of pillows / bolsters ya.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia..ha ha actually besides this he have another 3 more bolsters that he love the most:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan have a very good view bed, can't sleep can wake up and watch KL view somemore :)

    Ya lor ..... he has so many bolsters and pillow leh, oh ya, his head will not knock onto the head bars of the bed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. u make good decision let little Ryan sleep on his own bed :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur house seem in good position...can watch KL view.
    Ryan seem hav alot of bolster n pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good idea to get Ryan his own bed. I wanna get one for Gwen too and put beside our bed..hehe.

    So, you sleep on the other bed is it? Your bedsheet very cutelah..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. my younger dotter sleep on her own bed too, but elder one sharing with her daddy while i sleep on another single bed.. so.. our room.. is ALL abt bed only..

    I think u got the best arrangement for Ryan and u guys get to sleep comfortably too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice bed bed for little ryan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caroline, although Ryan's sleeping pattern will turn 360 but his head never knock on the head bars of the bed, normally middle of the nite i will adjust his sleeping position bck to normal one..he he

    Suhar + Mery, yes Ryan likes his bed so much, when sleeping sometimes i pretend ask him to sleep on my bed then he said he dont want, he will said "mummy i want to sleep on my bed"..he he

    Mummy Gwen,maybe you can let Gwen sleep on her own bed, i think more comfortable than baby cot cz they hv more space. Yes me + hubby will sleep on the other bed.

    Ley Mei, wah thats mean you need to sacrifice to sleep on single bed, if me hor of course my boy will sleep wth me cz he dont want his daddy to sleep wth him cz my son really "manja' wth me.

    Kylie, yes Ryan enjoyed his bed so much:)

    ReplyDelete